If you would like to study at the Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow (PL KRAKOW19) as an exchange student within the Erasmus+ Programme, please read carefully the following information:
1. Make yourself familiar with the list of courses in foreign languages, offered each year by our university. The course list of each institute is available under the following link: http://www.ignatianum.edu.pl/iro/education-offer.
2. Make sure your home university has a valid bilateral agreement (e.g. under the Erasmus+ Programme) with our university within the field of your studies. Apply through your home institution in the academic year before you wish to study at Ignatianum. Every institution has its own procedures so please check with your International Office.
Upon a succesful application, your Coordinator/International Office informs us about your nomination by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (the nomination deadlines are mentioned in the bilateral agreement between your university and Ignatianum). Nominations should include:
1. Student's complete name
2. Date of birth
4. E-mail address
5. Semester of exchange (autumn semester, spring semester or full academic year)
6. Current study field and cycle of studies at home university
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from students who have not been officially nominated by their university.
Our IRO acknowledges the receipt of the student's nomination. The acknowledgement does not guarantee acceptance from our university. The student is required to apply according to the following procedure.
3. Apply to us by sending the necessary documents (BOTH BY EMAIL AND REGULAR POST) within the following deadlines:
Autumn semester and full academic year
Documents to be send:
(Fact sheet - contains all the necessary information about Ignatianum within the Erasmus+ Programme for filling in the above documents)
Please make sure that the documents are fully and correctly filled in and the scans are in good quality. We do not accept photos.
Where to send the documents?
E-mail address: email@example.com (We kindly ask you to name all the documents in a standard way YOURNAME_SEMESTER_ACADEMIC YEAR_ DOCUMENT TITLE)
International Relations Office
Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow
Kopernika 26, 31-501 Krakow
After receiving all the documents, an official Letter of Acceptance is issued and sent to the student as well as the home university by email.
4. Before your arrival:
5. Polish Language
Students who were succesfully accepted for an Erasmus exchange period at our university and are given the opportunity, by their home universities, to attend an OLS course, are highly encouraged to chose the local language option. In this way, they will be able to get familiar with some basics of the Polish language and make their beginning in Poland easier.
Furthermore, the Ignatianum Foreign Languages Centre organizes for all the incoming exchange students, a seperate Polish Language Course for beginners, which awards them with 2 ECTS and a certificate of attendance, provided they have regularly attended and succesfully passed a final evaluation test. The course is semestral. In order to subscribe to the course, please fill in the relevant bracket in the Student's application form.
6. At the end of your stay
W ramach naszej witryny stosujemy pliki cookies w celu świadczenia Państwu usług na najwyższym poziomie, w tym w sposób dostosowany do indywidualnych potrzeb. Korzystanie z witryny bez zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies oznacza, że będą one zamieszczane w Państwa urządzeniu końcowym. Mogą Państwo dokonać w każdym czasie zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies. Więcej szczegółów w naszej polityce prywatności.