Strona główna Uczelnia International Outgoing students Komunikaty "Changing Europe – European Changes in 2020" - Summer School in Hungary, September 3-12 2020
"Changing Europe – European Changes in 2020" - Summer School in Hungary, September 3-12 2020
Would you be interested in participating in a free summer course while having the time of your life in a beautiful city in Hungary?
Come to the heart of Europe and the gorgeous city of Pécs to participate in our Summer School “Changing Europe – European Changes in 2020”, taking place September 3-12, 2020.
Apply to our summer school now and get accepted into the program free of charge! Students from the Albania, Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Kosovo can apply for the CEEPUS Scholarship to receive a participation fee waiver. Don’t hesitate! Apply now to this exceptional Summer School!
Our intensive but enjoyable 10-day late summer course examines the changing intercultural climate within the European Union in light of global challenges and pressures. Students will learn about the opportunities and challenges of multiculturalism, the economic, social and political impacts of migration, transnational terrorism and regional cooperation across Central and Eastern Europe. Globalization and “Glocalization” will also be discussed.
The course includes the following topics:
- New Global Order – Where will Europe find itself?
- Central Eastern Europe and the Economic Transformation
- Migrants and Migration Policies in the EU
- Cultural Diversity in Europe
- The Role of Place Branding in a Globalized Europe and the European Capital of Culture
In the evenings, students will participate in exciting and enriching social activities including a Quiz Night about the European Union an Intercultural Evening.
Language of instruction: English.
Who can apply: The program is open to undergraduate, graduate and PhD students.
Earned credits: 6 ECTS credits
Program fee: FREE of charge for CEEPUS Scholarship holders. The CEEPUS Scholarship covers your participation fee, meals and accommodation. You only have to pay for your travel expenses.
How to apply for the CEEPUS Scholarship? Complete the application form on the following site:
Application deadline for the CEEPUS Scholarship: July 15
5 reasons to join the “Changing Europe in 2020” Summer School:
- improve your speaking skills while learning about the current threats and opportunities of the present-day European Union.
- it is more than just study – enjoy the great social programs including a Trivia Night and parties.
- experience an affordable summer program – the scholarship covers your expenses and you only have to pay for travel.
- have fun in an international environment and make new life-long friendships.
- enjoy the gorgeous location. Pécs is one of the most beautiful central European cities with a rich culture dating back to the Roman Empire. Pécs was the European Capital of Culture of 2010, and it’s a safe, Mediterranean university town with many pubs, cafés and restaurants.
Please find more details about the “Changing Europe – European Changes in 2020" summer school in the attached documents. If you have additional questions, please visit our website at summerschool.pte.hu or contact our colleagues by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing Europe CEEPUS Summer School 2020 Preliminary Schedule - University of Pécs, Hungary
Biuro Współpracy Międzynarodowej AIK nie pośredniczy w procesie aplikacji.