Internship Opportunities at the Berlin Global
- Eligibility - The internship is open to currently enrolled students who need this internship as a compulsory component of their academic studies or participants of the ERASMUS program.
- Duration - The voluntary internships are full time, unpaid, last 2-3 months.
- Language - Applicants must have good spoken and written English.
- Personal Skills - Due to the nature of our work, we place a high value on flexibility, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work well with others.
- Flexibility - Applicants must be prepared for a flexible working environment as teams and tasks might alter often according to the program agenda.
- Laptop - In addition, all interns must have access to a personal laptop, which they need to bring to the office on a daily basis.