AT IGNATIANUM 1-27 JULY 2019
IT IS FOR YOU! APPLY NOW!
Learn about POLISH CULTURE AND LANGUAGE
Offered by Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow, the cultural project Summer School is directed first of all towards youth (of age) and students. Classes devoted to the Polish culture, Polish language workshops and sightseeing tours of Krakow and its surroundings (all in English) will allow the participants to get to know the culture of ancient and contemporary Poland.
Krakow – the seat of Polish kings and the cultural capital of Poland, the city full of an antique charm, the bishop’s capital of St John Paul II – is an ideal destination to organise this kind of enterprise.
- Project duration: 4 weeks
- 9 ECTS credits
- Participants’ age: a minimum of 18 years of age
- Language of courses and tours: English [required proficiency level of English language of paticipant - min. B1, according to the CEFR]
- Intensive course of Polish language
- costs per person: 6500 PLN / 1600 EUR / 1700 USD (with accommodation) or
4600 PLN / 1100 EUR / 1200 USD (without accommodation)
- Full-price funding on the part of participants (covers: full board, lectures and workshops, sightseeing tours with a guide, entry tickets for museums, public transport in Krakow)
- Transport to Krakow as well as visas for Poland to be obtained and paid by participants on their own