IAG Global Business Services (GBS) - Internship in Treasury Cash Management Team
Internship in Treasury Cash Management Team
Why IAG GBS?
IAG Global Business Services (GBS) is part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s largest airline groups, with 573 aircraft flying to 268 destinations and carrying around 113 million passengers each year.
We provide a plug and play platform of scalable, best in class procurement, finance and IT business services to IAG’s operating companies, which include Aer Lingus, Avios, British Airways, IAG, IAG Cargo, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL and Vueling.
The company is headquartered in Krakow, and has operations in London, Madrid, Dublin and Chennai.
You will make an impact in this role by…
- Perform daily cash forecasting of commercial and treasury flows
- Prepare cash flow forecast reporting and analysis
- Cover In-house bank and payment factory activities,
- Conduct treasury transaction confirmations and settlement processes
- Manage investments in line with Group Treasury policies
- Execute commercial and Treasury bank accounts reconciliation
To achieve in this role, you are likely to…
- You are in 3rd, 4th of 5th year studying Finance, Economics or related
- Some proven experience working with MS Office suite (Excel, outlook etc)
- Some proven examples of analytical approach to problems
- Excellent English language skills, fluency in Spanish would be an asset
What we offer...
Is the chance to enjoy a challenging career in an exciting, fast-moving environment in a dynamic industry.
IAG GBS offers the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment with great offices in many locations.
We aim to provide all our people with a work life balance, and you will enjoy many benefits offered by a global organisation, including health insurance, pension and performance bonuses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are looking for the best Treasury professionals ready to achieve great results together and advance their careers.
Please take note that all applicants must have the right to work in Poland. We kindly inform that we might be contacting only selected candidates.
CV prosimy wysyłać mailowo na: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kontakt tel: Jakub Machowina, +48 607 825 823.