IAG Global Business Services (GBS) - Paid Internship in Financial Planning & Analyses Department
Paid Internship in Financial Planning & Analyses Department
Location: Krakow, Poland
Why IAG GBS?
IAG Global Business Services (GBS) is part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s largest airline groups, with 573 aircraft flying to 268 destinations and carrying around 113 million passengers each year.
We provide a plug and play platform of scalable, best in class procurement, finance and IT business services to IAG’s operating companies, which include Aer Lingus, Avios, British Airways, IAG, IAG Cargo, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL and Vueling.
The company is headquartered in Krakow, and has operations in London, Madrid, Dublin and Chennai.
We offer 3-6 month paid internship in the Financial Planning & Analysis department. We are looking for students or graduates of finance and accounting, economy or other related fields of study.
You will make an impact in this role by…
● Learning how to manage business relations with our stakeholders
● Conducting data analysis supporting our Operating Companies
● Learning how to produce financial reports and associated documents
● Observing various financial processes of the company
● Working closely with the Financial Team and support them in their daily operations
To achieve in this role, you are likely to…
● Be willing to be a part of dynamic and challenging job environment
● Have good knowledge of Excel
● Have an analytical mind and attention to detail
● Be self-motivated and good in teamwork skills
● Have a good command of spoken and written English (Spanish would be an asset
What we offer
This internship is a chance to join and feel a part of a company with over 60 thousand employees that perceives itself as a change leader in a very dynamic industry.
We have a multicultural environment with an amazing office for you to undertake your best work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CV prosimy wysyłać mailowo na: email@example.com
Kontakt tel: Jakub Machowina, +48 607 825 823.