IAG Global Business Services (GBS) - Paid Internship in People Team - Talent & Development
Paid Internship in People Team - Talent & Development
Location: Cracow, Poland
Why IAG GBS?
We are a part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s leading airline groups flying to over 270 destinations and carrying more than 100 million passengers each year.
We provide a plug and play platform of scalable, best in class procurement, finance and IT business services to Aer Lingus, British Airways, IAG, IAG Cargo, IAG Loyalty, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL and Vueling.
We combine functional expertise with a strong focus on customer service to make our Group stronger, more efficient, more competitive.
Purpose of the role
We offer 3-months paid internship in our People Team department, more specifically in Talent and Development. The internship is a great opportunity for students and graduates to get first professional experience, learn from the best and develop their career.
In addition, you will make an impact in this role by…
· Work within a People Team to support in organizing and coordinating training activities for GBS employees
· Deliver ad hoc tasks related to Talent daily activities
· Observing daily work in Talent & Development Team
· Monitor and report on training attendance
· Broader your skillset by learning about the business
To achieve in this role, you are likely to…
- Have very good Excel skills
- Be a fluent English speaker
- Be interested in Talent & Development
- Be self-motivated and good in teamwork skills
- Have analytical mind and attention to detail
- Be willing to be a part of dynamic and challenging job environment
What we offer
This internship is a chance to join and feel a part of a company with over 60 thousand employees that perceives itself as a change leader in a very dynamic industry.
We have a multicultural environment with an amazing office for you to undertake your best work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CV prosimy wysyłać mailowo na: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kontakt tel: Jakub Machowina, +48 607 825 823.