Institute of Political and Administrative Sciences
The Institute of Political and Administrative Sciences at Jesuit University Ignatianum is a scientific and didactic unit within which academic research and teaching offer in the area of political science, public policy and administration. The Institute employs over 40 staff members who conduct research and participate in numerous national and international projects. Cooperation with local social and economic institutions are an important part of the Institute's work, which results in the development of better quality syllabuses and linking academic research and the market requirements.
The Institute of Political and Administrative Sciences consists of 7 departments:
- Department of International Relations
- Department of History of Politics
- Department of Theory and Philosophy of Politics
- Department of Sociology of Politics
- Department of Contemporary Political Systems
- Department of Political Thought
- Department of Public Policy and Administration
- Department of Classical Political Thought
The members of the Student Scientific Club operating at the Institute conduct their own research projects and actively participate in projects run by academic teachers.